When: April 7, 2012 9:00 AM – April 8, 2012 5:00 PM (IST)
Where: Hotel Ramada Bangalore, # 11 Park Road, Near Indian Express Circle
Bangalore 560051, Karnataka
Instructor: Heitor Roriz Filho
Our CSM training is focused on Scrum basics and the ScumMaster role. Besides the basic concepts the training includes discussions and group dynamics about the necessary soft skills for a ScrumMaster, aspects of technical excellence for the Scrum Team, and company-oriented Scrum implementation aspects.
This training brings our CST experience as public and private university lecturer, Informatics course coordinator, and hands-on professional in the industry for more than 15 years from which 7 years in Agile/Scrum only either as ScrumMaster, Product Owner or developer
Total work hours: 16h.
- Definition of Scrum: Basic Scrum background and framework, principles and values which ensure the correct understanding of Scrum.
- Scrum theory: The three legs of Scrum theory (transparency, inspection and adaptation) are explanied. Resultant and fundamental values are examined in details: responsibility, self-organization and self-management, sense of urgency, commitment, technical excellence, rhythm, discipline, respect and courage.
- Scrum framework: The meetings, artifacts and roles that make up the Scrum process.
- Scrum practices:Estimation, planning, user stories, planning poker, prioritization techniques and other practices which are commonly used in Scrum.
- Agile Leadership: What is it and why is it important for a ScrumMaster? Common models of Leadership.
- Coaching and facilitation: Coaching definition, coaching scenarios, and facilitation techniques used by ScrumMasters.
- ScrumMaster’s Soft Skills: Helpful hints and techniques for building high performing teams, conflict management, practical techniques for the daily work of a ScrumMaster.
- Scrum Evolution: Applying Scrum in more than one project, Scrum with geographically distributed teams (real cases), Scrum of Scrums, Product Owner configuration, Scrum beyond software, Scrum and pre-defined techniques like PMBOK, CMMI.
- Other topics as required by the attendees.
Project Managers, Software Developers, Functional Managers, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Engineers and Architects, executives.
Prerequisites: Experience with project management.
About your Instructor:
Heitor Roriz Filho is an “agilero”. He currently works as an Agile Coach and Trainer worldwide, based in Sao Paulo. He is a writer, speaker and trainer in the area of Technology Management. He has been dealing with Agile since 2004 and in addition to speaking for Agile/Scrum, Six Sigma and PMI conferences, he is the founder activist of the ScrumAmazonia user group. He worked for 3 years as a ScrumMaster and Product Owner for FPF and Siemens-Mobile where he also coached teams to implement and improve Scrum in projects.
Heitor is a passionate for Agile and Scrum. He truly believes Agile can change the way we work achieving excellence levels of precision and performance. He is very interested in Agile Leadership and Agile Project Management as levers of improving our ways of work.
Click here to know about offline payment options
Make Offline Payments
In case you have any difficulty in online payment, you could do it offline.
The options available to you in this case are:
1. By Cheque / DD
2. By Direct Bank transfer
In case you wish to make use of any of these payment methods, please call us at (+91)9972992288 / (+91)9880090430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll inform you how to make offline payment.
Please note that these payments need to be realized before the training so that Conscires can get an idea of the number of confirmed attendees and make necessary arrangements.
Have questions about this class? Send us an email or use the form below. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
You may be interested in…